The ICC Website is changing. As this transition is made, our new format
can be found at www.pesicc.org/ICCWP.
Please send any comments or questions to
Fall 2002 - ICC Awards
Certificates of Appreciation
- Reza Ghafurian for Services Rendered as Chair, Discussion Group A1 Characteristics of Insulating Materials
- Ken Bow for Services Rendered as Chair, Working Group A7 Guide for Selecting and Testing Jackets for Power, Instrumentation and Control Cables
- Lars Westling for Services Rendered as Vice Chair, Working Group A7 Guide for Selecting and Testing Jackets for Power, Instrumentation and Control Cables
- Mike Walker for Services Rendered as Vice Chair, Working Group A11 Guide for the Design, Testing and Application of Moisture Impervious Solid Dielectric 5-35 kV Power Cables Using Metal-Plastic Laminates
- Ken Hancock for Services Rendered as Chair, Working Group D7 Recommended Practice for the Evaluation of Installed Cable Systems for Class 1E Circuits in Nuclear Power Generating Stations
- John White for Services Rendered as Vice Chair, Working Group D13 Standard Procedure for the Determination of the Ampacity Derating of Fire-Protected Cables
Presented To: Carlos Katz
For advancement of the technology for high voltage power cable and accessories, including the investigation of extruded and laminar dielectric high voltage power cables, the manufacture and properties of such cables and the extension of service life of installed cables.
IEEE prohibits discrimination, harassment and bullying. For more
Privacy & Opting Out of Cookies
Terms & Conditions
IEEE ICC PES & Design is a registered trademark of
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.