- Cable Ampacity
- 1:00 - 1:40 PM: General introduction to cable ampacity (heat
transfer equations, standards, software tools etc.) by Rusty Bascom,
Power Delivery Consultants Inc.
- 1:40 - 2:20 PM: Real time dynamic Rating – Case study by Tony
Ernst USi Power
- 2:20 - 3:00 PM:
Ampacity Calculations: Most Frequently asked
questions (physical understanding of concepts, validity, scopes and
limitation of standards, cases not covered by standards, ampacity
enhancements) by Francisco de Leon CYME International
- 3:00 - 3:15 PM: Coffee Break
- 3:15 - 3:55 PM:
Rating under special installation conditions and
Uprating of existing cables by George Anders Kinectrics
- 3:55 - 4:35 PM: External Thermal Environment of
U/G Cables - Importance, Investigation techniques (field & laboratory),
application of the findings, case studies. by Deepak Parmar Geotherm Inc.
- 4:35 - 5:00 PM: Wrap Up Discussion
- "Nuclear Power Plants Cable Systems"
IEEE prohibits discrimination, harassment and bullying. For more
Privacy & Opting Out of Cookies
Terms & Conditions
IEEE ICC PES & Design is a registered trademark of
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.