The ICC Website is changing. As this transition is made, our new format
can be found at www.pesicc.org/ICCWP.
Please send any comments or questions to
PES-ICC - Expense Reimbursement Guidelines
- Scope - These rules are for the purpose of providing funds for any
member of Insulated Conductors Committee whose expenditures on behalf of ICC are a
hardship on the individual or his affiliation.
- Expenses - Reimbursed Expenses that are reimbursable include
secretarial, postage, travel, lodging, meals and other expenses that the Officers of ICC
- Approval must be obtained prior to committing for the expenditure.
- The requests for expense reimbursement must be submitted to the Secretary of ICC in
writing on behalf of the member incurring the expense by a Subcommittee Chairman or an
Officer of ICC.
- The request must include a statement of the proposed expenditures and the reason the ICC
should bear the expense.
- The approvals required consist of the Chairman of ICC and one other Officer.
- Approved expenses will be paid upon receipt of an invoice stating the actual expenses.
- Advances on expenses may be obtained directly from the Secretary of ICC after final
- Petty cash expenses less that $25 may be handled directly on verbal approval of the
Secretary. Receipts, however, are required.
Return to the ICC Organization page
Return to the ICC Homepage
IEEE prohibits discrimination, harassment and bullying. For more
Privacy & Opting Out of Cookies
Terms & Conditions
IEEE ICC PES & Design is a registered trademark of
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.